Dr. J (the teacher behind this website) attended school from elementary through graduate studies as a government scholar. She has taught and learned with students for almost two decades. A reading, writing, and research teacher, she has worked with learners (from preschool to graduate school) not only from the Philippines, but from various cultural backgrounds. She has gained knowledge and experience from an international school system. Her strengths as an educator lie on open-mindedness, rapport with students, outstanding language and literary skills in English, and being a sincere listener. She can become your personal editor, research assistant, English language buddy, and learning mentor. Start learning with Dr. J now.
Editing and Research Services Get prompt, detailed, and helpful feedback on your written output:
- Detailed review (focused on general content flow, syntax, grammar, and how output achieves criteria assessed) for
- high school essays and short research reports,
- the International Baccalaureate (IB) Internal Assessments (IAs), TOK Presentation, TOK Essay, and the Extended Essay,
- undergraduate essays and research reports,
- graduate class written output or short research reports,
- master’s thesis (final draft), and
- doctor’s thesis or dissertation (final draft)
- Curriculum, course module, and/or educational policy consultancy
Online Classes Talk and learn more with Dr. J via an online call platform to
- practice speaking English,
- prepare for presentations, seminars, or workshops,
- discuss education plans,
- write project plans,
- talk about books or current issues,
- go through the research writing process, and/or
- work on a creative output.
When you cannot have enough of your classroom teacher’s help, consider counting in Dr. J’s services to support your learning. For pricing, please feel free to contact her via the messaging features of this site.